PaceAI process map advance is a tool that gives a visual representation of the various inputs, outputs, and actions involved in a process, outlined in a sequential and clear manner.
PaceAI Process Map advance is useful in the following ways:
- Process map helps increase understanding of a process and serves as documentation that can be used as a reference
- It provides an easy way to analyse where improvements can be made to a process.
- It breaks down steps for others and improves communication within a team working on a project.
PaceAI’s Process Map Advance tool can now create process maps from a few lines of prompt. 🎉
How to use the Process Map Advance tool?
Step 1 – Upgrade to PaceAIPro if you haven’t. If you have, then select the Process Map Advance Tool
Step 2: Describe your process in as much detail as possible this would ensure you get a better process map.
Step 3: Select the ‘Generate’ button
- Use the Regenerate button to generate new process maps until you’re happy with the output
- Rephrase and add more detail to your prompt to get a more detail process map.
- Ask the AI to include a decision point in your prompt.
Here is an example
A client account deactivation process map for an ISP company